We are all here to RP and have a good time, remember that. All members deserve respect, whether you have a problem with them or not. If you do have a problem with them, take that up somewhere else, not here. This site wasn't made for hating and drama, so get rid of it right now.
- With that said, members should respect mods and admins, vice versa. I shouldn't find members ranting, flaming, yelling, whining, complaining, etc. Need I go on? If you bug, flame, or yell at a mod or admin, I'm quite sure that isn't going to get things done any quicker. As for applications, or anything custom for that matter, if we post you to fix something, you correct it. Don't complain and whine about it, and most certainly don't sit there and bug them to look at it again if you have failed to correct what was asked.
- To make things clearer, mods shouldn't disrespect members, so heed my lecture. Just because you have been given the power to moderate some part of this forum does not make you any more superior over the other members, so get that out of your heads right now. You are members as well, if you insult a member, you will be warned and dealt with as a member as well, and do note that your moderation powers will be taken if you fail to abide to that. As for fellow admins, same goes for you, just follow the rules you helped lay down.
- If a member disrepects another members, including a mod or admin, they can be reported. Simply PM a moderator or admin about the situation with reliable evdience, the and the problem will be dealt with. Members will only recieve three warnings for repeated misdeeds, then they will be punished however seems fit by fellow mods and admins. There are exceptions to this rules depending on how severe the misdeed.
- If a moderator disrepects a member or commits a misdeed, they can be reported. Simply PM an admin about the situation with reliable evidence, and the problem will be dealt with. Any moderator will only recieve three warnings, then their moderator powers are taken from them, usually permanently.
- I'm not that push over mod, or admin, so get used to it. Just so you all know, I will treat you with as much respect you do me. This means that if you treat me with respect, I will treat you with just as much respect. If you choose not to, well I just won't be as nice as usual. To warn you all now, I'm not a fun person when I'm mad, so don't get on my bad side and we'll all be just fine. Also, if I see a problem, I will deal with it. Whether it invloves a warning or any other punishment, do not sit there and ask why when you clearly know what you have done wrong. Instead of wasting time whining and complaining about it, try changing a little bit so it won't happen again.
- Foul language is asked to be avoided on this forum. It is unnecassary, and will not be tolerated when used toward others.
- Anything that would obviously be rated mature should not be discussed of here, so don't even talk about it. On the subject, cybersex will not be tolerated, nor will sexual harassment.
- Advertising isn't allowed here unless told otherwise an admin only.
- Do not spam! There is a section for spamming, you may spam there. If you spam anywhere else, you will suffer consequences. Multi-posting is also spam, so do not make multiple posts consecutively if it can all be explained through one post.
- It is asked that you do not PM mods or admins unless necassary. In other words, do not PM them about checking your app and other things of the such. You can, however, PM them to report disrespect or misdeeds of other members with the evidence.
- Do not creat multiple accounts unless given permission by an admin. We don't need people having a bunch of characters they can't keep active with.
- When posting in or creating a topic, keep in mind that a character cannot be in two or more places at once due to logic. You can however be in a few topics at once within reason. Off RP topics, including spars, are an exception.
- When creating a topic, you must state that the topic is private, otherwise it is open to characters within the area. A topic stated private must be entirely private, meaning in order for the topic to stay private, there must be no possible situation in which your character was followed, or otherwise found. If this is not checked and you state a topic is private, when there is the possibility of you being followed, the privacy rule changes and the topic is selectively private to those whom have no involvement in it. The involvement is judged by a moderator or administrator who is in control of the case if reported. If names are specifically mentioned in a topic name then it is considered private unless there is logical reason for third party to enter.
- Keep in mind when creating a large area disruption, your topic becomes public without the ability to make it private once more. When attacking an NPC not on your character profile, the topic becomes public without the ability to make it private once more. NPCs are controlled by proper authority only. In other words, no NPC will be controlled by a member unless posted on that member's profile. Excluding mods and admins, or where special permission is granted.
- You may not use an NPC during any spar or death match battle, nor may you use an NPC in any battle that does not pertain to, or increase your character's written backstory. This means, that if you think it a good idea to make an NPC just so you can have something else to attack with, you might aswell not waste your time. A player made and profile added NPC will only be used for backstory additions, and/or family/clan based characters that are not under your control, at all.
- Godmoding is acting as if your character is unable to be harmed, your character always lands an attack on the opponent, ect. This is not tolerated here. Any godmoding will result in immediate deletion of the post, without concern for current/previous or after events. Your character can and likely will die if you godmod. The point is, don't do it.
There are rules on this forum, they should not be ignored. They are not posted there for you ammusement or as spam, they are there to be read and followed. No questions should be asked, just abide by the rules an everything will be fine, simple as that. Remember, we just want to be fair and fun! ~